9.07.2011

Chili

I was so cold yesterday at work and I could only think of one thing to go home to...CHILI! I was tired because it was my first day back at work (oh the life of a teacher) and I just wanted to curl up on my couch and watch a movie. I decided to make my easy-version of chili and save the big time chili for football season. Enjoy!

You will need...
1 pkg. McCormick® Chili Seasoning
Mix 1 lb. lean ground beef or turkey
2 cans (8 oz. each) tomato sauce OR 1 can (14 ½ oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
1 can (15 to 16 oz.) kidney or pinto beans, undrained
Assorted Toppings: Shredded Cheese, Chopped Onions or Sour Cream

Directions
1. Brown meat in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat.
2. Stir in Seasoning Mix, tomato sauce and beans. Bring to boil; cover.
3. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.

Serve with toppings, if desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment