9.13.2011

Chicken Parmesan

I love Fall recipes! They warm you up and fill you up. If you have a Fall recipe you would like to share please email me. Here is the recipe I use for Chicken Parm. I think I finally have it down after a few years of practice.


You will need...

1/4 cup bread crumbs ( I use Italian bread crumbs)

1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese

1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning

1/2 teaspoon garlic powder

1 pound thinly sliced boneless skinless chicken breast halves

3 tablespoons EVOO, divided

1 cup marinara sauce or spaghetti sauce

1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese


Directions

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning and garlic powder on plate. Moisten chicken lightly with water. Coat evenly with bread crumb mixture.

2. Heat 2 tablespoons of EVOO in skillet on medium heat. Cook half of the chicken pieces 3-4 minutes per side or until golden brown. Transfer chicken to foil-lined baking pan. Repeat with remaining chicken. Add 1 tablespoon oil if needed. Spoon sauce evenly over chicken. Sprinkle with mozzarella.

3. Bake 10-15 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment