4.18.2011

Happy Easter!



When I was a little girl, my family and I would always dye

eggs before Easter. I loved experimenting with all of the

bright colors and placing each egg into the basket when

they were dry. This is a festive activity for families, couples

and friends. Happy Easter! Enjoy. ~Ali


Decide what spring colors you want to use to dye your eggs. I used 6 colors! You will need 1 bowl for each color. Set up your bowls on a large table. Pour 1 teaspoon of vinegar and 1/2 cup of boiling water into each bowl. Add the dye of your choice! You will need 15-20 drops of food coloring for desired colors.*For ideas look at the back of the box. Dip hard-cooked eggs in dye for about 5-10 minutes. Use a spoon to evenly coat eggs and remove from dye. Allow eggs to dry. Set eggs into an Easter basket and use as a spring centerpiece! Enjoy!~Ali


No comments:

Post a Comment