4.24.2011

Chart House




I went to Chart House in Alexandria, VA this past week with some girlfriends. If you have not been yet, you are missing out! The restaurant is located in Old Town Alexandria and overlooks the Potomac River. I would recommend this place for a night out with girlfriends, significant others and family.

I ordered a Mango Mojito, Bridgette and Ashleigh tried the Fiery Cucumber. Amy complimented her meal with a classic glass of Riesling. Out of the three drinks I would recommend the Fiery Cucumber. Bridgette described it as “spa water with a kick-it had sea salt and red pepper flaked on the rim of the martini glass and the actual drink was cool and refreshing.”

For Dinner I tried Baked Stuffed Shrimp-crab stuffed shrimp served with saffron risotto. My meal was fresh and tender. I enjoyed every single bite! Enjoy. ~Ali

Chart House
1 Cameron Street
Alexandria, VA 22314
(703) 684-5080

No comments:

Post a Comment